Отдельное сообщение
Пред. 11.08.03, 20:14   #18
Tern
Хранительница

Аватарка Tern

На форуме с: 11.2002
Tern is an unknown quantity at this point
А можно так далеко и не ходить - я имею в виду Письма. Что видит Сэм в зеркале Галадриэль?

`Hi!' cried Sam in an outraged voice. 'There's that Ted Sandyman a-cutting down trees as he shouldn't. They didn't ought to be felled: it's that avenue beyond the Mill that shades the road to Bywater. I wish I could get at Ted, and I'd fell him!'
But now Sam noticed that the Old Mill had vanished, and a large red-brick building was being put up where it had stood. Lots of folk were busily at work. There was a tall red chimney nearby. Black smoke seemed to cloud the surface of the Mirror.
'There's some devilry at work in the Shire,' he said. 'Elrond knew what he was about when he wanted to send Mr. Merry back.' Then suddenly Sam gave a cry and sprang away. 'I can't stay here,' he said wildly. `I must go home. They've dug up Bagshot Row, and there's the poor old gaffer going down the Hill with his bits of things on a barrow. I must go home! '

И, наверное, не очень важно, кто именно сотворил бы то, что увидел Сэм - Саурон или Саруман, к примеру. Получается, как в старом анекдоте: "Ну, ужас. Но не "ужас-ужас-ужас-ужас"!" В общем, плохо бы было.
Tern оффлайн   Ответить с цитатой из оригинала