Пред. 13.03.05, 16:25   #91
Остогер
Хранитель

Аватарка Остогер

На форуме с: 11.2002
Остогер is an unknown quantity at this point
Цитата:
Laguna пишет:
Во ВК как-то бросается в глаза, что добрый - только добрый, а плохой - значит плохой.
Даже если восприятие персонажей романа столь примитивно, это не значит, что так же прост и примитивен мир Дж.Р.Р. Толкиена:

"Some reviewers have called the whole thing simple-minded, just a plain fight between Good and Evil, with all the good just good, and the bad just bad. Pardonable, perhaps (thugh at least Boromir has been overlooked) in people in hurry, and with only a fragment to read... But in any case this is a tale about a war, and if war is allowed (at least as a topic and a setting) it is not much good complaining that all the people on one side are against those on the other. Not that I have made even this issue quite so simple: there are Saruman, and Denthor, and Boromir; and there are threacheries and strife even among the Orcs" [Letters, 154 (1954 г.)]

"Some critics seem determined to represent me as a simple-minded adolescent, inspired with, say, a With-the-flag-to-Pretoria spirit, and wilfully distord that is said in my tale. I have not that spirit, and it does not appear in my story. The figure of Denethor alone is enough to show this; but I have not made any of the peoples on the 'right' side, Hobbits, Rohirrim, Men of Dale or of Gondor, any better than men have been or are, or can be". [Letters, 183 (1956 г.)]

"Некотрые критики вознамерились выставить меня глуповатым подростком, начитавшимся "Под знаменем в Преторию", и намеренно искажают то, о чём говорится в книге. Я вовсе не одержим этим духом ура-патриотизма, и в книге его нет. Для доказательства достаточно одного лишь образа Денэтора; однако я изобрзил народы "правой" стороны, будь то хоббиты, рохиррим, люди Дейла или Гондора, ничуть не в лучшем свете, нежели люди были, и есть, или могут быть". (Пер. С. Лихачёвой)

P.S.

http://www.kulichki.com/tolkien/foru...4124#post44124
Остогер оффлайн   Ответить с цитатой из оригинала