Форум Арды-на-Куличках  

Вернуться   Форум Арды-на-Куличках > Вопросы и ответы

Вопросы и ответы Место, где можно задать вопрос и получить ответ о Дж.Р.Р.Толкиене, о его книгах, о Средиземье и Валиноре, о толкинистах и их делах, а также об Арде-на-Куличках

Возможности Вид
Prev Предыдущее сообщение   Следующее сообщение Next
Пред. 21.05.07, 03:02   #11
Засельский хоббит
youngling

Аватарка Засельский хоббит

На форуме с: 09.2004
Засельский хоббит is an unknown quantity at this point
Ещё о проклятиях...

Цитата:
Julia Sun-spot пишет:

Интересно, откуда Кристофер это взял?
В "Turambar and the Foaloke" из "Утраченных сказаний" есть фраза:

...dwelling in the halls of Linwe about which had that fay Gwedheling the queen woven much magic and mystery and such power of spells as can come only from Valinor, whence indeed long time agone she once had brought them, Turin had been lost out of his sight, and he [Melko] feared lest he cheat the doom that was devised for him. Therefore now he purposed to entreat him grievously before the eyes of Urin...

Но здесь смысл немного иной - Мэлько боится, что Турина спасёт от судьбы (и проклятия) волшебная завеса, а не собственная "power", как в той цитате из "Детей Хурина"... хотя про то, что Турин может "скрыться от его взгляда" в Дориате, там тоже упоминается.

А Кристофер в "Приложении" к "Детям Хурина" пишет:

From "Turin in Doriath" the new text is a good deal changed in relation to that in "Unfinished Tales". There is here a range of writing, much of it very rough, concerned with the same narrative elements at different stages of development, and in such a case it is obviously possible to take different views on how the original material should be treated. I have come to think that when I composed the text in Unfinished Tales I allowed myself more editorial freedom than was necessary. In this book I have reconsidered the original mаnuscripts and reconstituted the text, in many (usually very minor) places restoring the original words, introducing sentences or brief passages that should not have been omitted, correcting a few errors, and making different choices among the original readings.

и дальше:

In the result, while I have had to introduce bridging passages here and there in the piecing together of different drafts, there is no element of extraneous 'invention' of any kind, however slight, in the longer text here presented.

Так что... и однорукий Гвиндор (прошу прощения за оффтоп) тоже, видимо, где-то был.

Можно вспомнить ещё несколько проклятий, связанные с историей Турина...

1. Андрог в ответ на проклятие Мима проклинает его самого:

Androg was afraid when he heard of this curse; and though he did so with great grudge, he broke his bow and his arrows and laid them at the dead Dwarf's feet. But as he came out from the chamber, he glanced evilly at Mim, and muttered: 'The curse of a Dwarf never dies, they say; but a Man's too may come home. May he die with a dart in his throat!' - "Неоконченные предания", "Нарн-и-хин-Хурин".

К этому месту сделано примечание:

Androg's curse is also recorded in the form: 'May he lack a bow at need ere his end.' In the event Mim met his death from Hurin's sword before the Doors of Nargothrond.

Похоже, человеческое проклятие всё-таки "в цель не попало"...

2. Сам Турин проклинает Брандира перед тем, как убить его:

Then he cursed Brandir, and slew him; and he fled from the people into the woods. - "Сильмариллион".

Это можно было бы счесть "поэтическим проклятием", но уж очень примечателен их разговор в версии "Нарн-и-хин-Хурин":

'...Yet I do not fear to die, for then I will go to seek Niniel whom I loved, and perhaps I may find her again beyond the Sea.'

'Seek Niniel!' cried Turin. 'Nay, Glaurung you shall find, and breed lies together. You shall sleep with the Worm, your soul's mate, and rot in one darkness!' Then he lifted up Gurthang and hewed Brandir, and smote him to death.

Это явно не просто "возвышенная замена ругательства"...

3. Чуть позже, в разговоре с Маблунгом, Турин проклинает Дориат (и не только его):

'Can I not, can I not, Mablung?' cried Turin. 'But why no! For see, I am blind! Did you not know? Blind, blind, groping since childhood in a dark mist of Morgoth! Therefore leave me! Go, go! Go back to Doriath, and may winter shrivel it! A curse upon Menegroth! And a curse on your errand! This only was wanting. Now comes the night!'

"May winter shrivel it"... второе падение Дориата произойдёт именно зимой.
Засельский хоббит оффлайн   Ответить с цитатой из оригинала

Возможности
Вид

Правила размещения сообщений